There comes a time when your pet dog needs to be washed, and washed thoroughly. Dog grooming services, or professional places where they wash your pet with special bath for dogs can get expensive, which is why having your own dog wash tub is a great thing. After a lot of research, I came to conclusion that Booster dog wash tubs are currently the best and most affordable on the market, so let's review them.
Booster Bath manufacturers claim that dog owners who purchase their dog bath tubs will experience the most effective, easy to use, ultra-lightweight, very mobile and portable, and – most importantly – affordable dog bath that many other pet owners have loved for years and years.
Booster Bath wash tubs for dogs will relieve you from the stress of using your regular showers or your own bath tubs to wash your pooch, which is oftentimes extremely uncomfortable for everybody. When you own your personal pet bath for dogs, there's no need to be chasing your dogs around the house anymore – you can train them to get used to it, and even make them love the bath tub! It can be easy and very fun!
* Remember that when using the a large and elevated Booster Bath Dog Wash Tub, you should also consider dog steps to avoid potential disasters during the process of boarding your pet into dog wash tubs.
How to bathe your dog in your own Booster dog wash tub?
- First, you must setup your Booster Bath wash tub for your dog. It's always best to encourage your pooch to enter and exit the pet wash tub several times before bathing them. Another good idea is to always have some good dog treats next to you just in case, and always remember to praise your dog for their good behavior (very important!)
- Next, after you have trained your dog to enter and exit the bath time, and you've set the Booster dog bath tub properly and steady, it's time to bathe your pooch. Make sure to adjust and/or reduce excess slack on the three adjustments of your wash tub, and you're good to go. Let them in!
- Time to apply the water to your dog. Begin by spraying just a very low volume on your pet's paws and see how they react. Speaking from experience, warm water (not hot or cold!) will be the best choice to experience a fun process of washing your dog in the pet bath. Start from the bottom and work your way up, finishing the whole process with the head (that's important – never start washing your dog from the top!)
- Get them wet, work in the shampoo, and get them wet again. All three of these things must always be done from the bottom and going up, always. I can't stress this enough.
- Once the process is done, dry them with a towel. Make sure your dog is really well dried. Praise their good behavior, and remember to reward your pooch with some dog treats too.
A few things to remember about washing your dog
A. Never, ever spray water directly into your dog's ears because this not only will make them uncomfortable and scared, but can potentially attract some ear infections. In order to avoid this when rinsing out the shampoo, try to cup your hand over your pet's ear(s) or just pinch their ears completely shut with your one hand while your rinsing close to it.
B. When you're done with the process of washing your dog, make sure to always dry them very thoroughly while they are still in the Booster bath wash tub for dogs. Most of the time, medium and large sized dog breeds will need to two bigger towels, so it’s never a poor idea to have that right next to you, all ready to use even before you begin the showering your pet process. With dogs that have really long hair, you can try and squeeze more water out of their coats simply with your hands alone before you even begin to try and dry them with a towel.
C. You must never leave your dog in the Booster dog bath unattended. There are many things that can go wrong for everybody, so make sure you're always there when you're pet is in their dog bath tub.
Best Pet Bath for Dogs: Booster Dog Wash Tubs
Medium sized Booster Bath wash tubs for dogs are designed specifically for breeds similar to sizes like: Cocker Spaniel, French Bulldog, Jack Russell, Miniature Schnauzer, Pugs
This bath tub has been one of the most popular choices for pet owners who want to take control of their dog's grooming needs. Booster Bath medium dog wash tub is elevated, contains your dog very well, and provides a 360 degrees access to bathing your pooch from any side or angle you want/need. It's perfect for either outdoor or indoor dog bathing, and because of its UV-stabilization, it can be stored outside at all times any time of the year. The bathtub itself is very durable and portable, and if you ask your veterinarian, Booster Bath tubs will be their first choice of recommendation. It's a popular and trusted brand of pet wash tubs.
or see what others are saying:
Great! (read the full Most Helpful review): “My tub arrived missing four of the eight screws needed to secure the bath mat. Assembly was quick and easy. The bath is slightly smaller than I expected but it still works for my dogs (15-18″ at the shoulder). The height of the bath is perfect so there…” 5 out of 5
Large sized Booster Bath wash tubs for dogs will be perfect for dog breeds close to sizes of these dogs: German Shepherd, Retrievers, Bulldog, Greyhound, Akita, Dalmatians, Rottweilers
A very similar to the pet bath tub mentioned above, Booster Bath 3040 blue large dog wash is larger, and has a few minor adjustments that serve you and your dog very well. It's also elevated and is perfect for containing your pet inside of it. Can be used inside and outside, and kept anywhere as well. It has a fan nozzle which you can use to wash your Fido with on and off volume control, which makes the rinsing process a blast. Special flat water patterns of this tub will allow you to deal with soap and suds a lot easier than you normally would have to.
or see what others think:
Doogie Bath Tub (read the full Most Helpful review): “I ordered this booster bath dog wash bathtub from Amazon.com and it came in a record time. My wife and I own three wire fox terriers and a golden retriever of wich we bathe and groom ourselves to help save money. Prior to this product becoming available I had to wash the dogs in our bath tub. Having to try to hold on to the dogs while they slipped and slide all over the…” 5 out of 5
The bigger Extra Large size of the Booster Bath will accommodate dog breeds of this kind: Bernese Mountain Dogs, Mastiffs, Bull Mastiffs, Newfoundlands, St Bernards, Great Pyrenees
Structured and with options just like the two above, Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bath Tub – X-Large is just as perfect for your grooming needs to use for washing your dirty dog. It has a very easy U-shaped entrance, 360 degrees access, and provides stainless steel components. The bath tub has everything you need to provide perfect containment and fun for your dog, and for you to stay completely dry. Legs can be easily detached if you want to wash on the ground or if you need to store the thing. It will save you energy and time for sure!
or see what others think:
This booster bath is built very well and price is excellent! (read the full Most Helpful review): “My german shepherd loves it and so does my back. This booster bath is built very well and price is excellent!” 5 out of 5
Booster Bath wash tubs for dogs commercial