Although they don’t speak human, dogs still have A LOT to say to their two-legged companions. Unfortunately, we don’t fully understand woofing and weird stares.
If we could speak dog, these pictures would pretty much sum up what our dogs are trying to tell us.
1. So You Don’t Let Me Eat Strawberries, But Dress Me As One
How lovely. * death glare intensifies*
2. You Mean To Tell Me The Ball Was In Your Hand The Whole Time?!
What else were you lying about? Don’t tell me I’m not a good boy, too.
3. He Didn’t Text Even When He Said He Would?
Much shock. Such surprise. Wow.
4. But, You’re Much Prettier Without Makeup!
And I figured that when you stop watching YouTube beauty tutorials, you’ll have more time for walking me.
5. You Need A Life, Mom
My but looks good, though.
6. Hooman? Is That Dog Standing On Two Legs?
Can I go make friends, pleeeeease?
7. No, I Don’t Want Cuddles
I know you meant it when you said my butt looks fat in that harness.
8. Do I Want Bacon?!
Oh, yes, please, glorious human, let me feast.
9. It’s Been Centuries Since You Went To The Store…
But I’ll always wait for you.
10. You’re Getting A Cat?
I’m very disappointed in you, George.
11. Did I Just Hear You Say Neutering?
But I’ve been such a good boy.
12. Can You Please Stop With The Pinterest DIY Projects?
It’s getting old real fast.
13. Seriously, Betsy, Again With The Diet?!
It’s been 16,890 seconds since I had my last meal. Do you know how long that is in doggo time?!
14. I’m Glad My Pain Amuses You, Human.
But I am both shaken and stirred with this situation.
15. I Told You Not to Get A Cat
Now look what we have to put up with.
16. I Heard You Ordered Cuddles On Amazon
And there is no return address.
17. Why Did You Let Me Eat That Last Nugget?
You were supposed to be my best friend, Bob.
20. Hawaii Sounds Delightful
Don’t you dare leave me at the kennel while you sip Margaritas on the beach.
21. You Will Not Believe What The Cats Just Did
I did my best to stop them, but I was too late.
22. I Could Just Stare At You All Day Long
Especially while I’m pooping.
23. You Don’t Think I Know Who Farted This Time?
Spare me your lame excuses, human.