In pet world, dogs usually lose to cats when it comes to brains. However, to be fair, it’s mostly because some people fail to recognize the inventive genius of dogs.
Seriously, just look at these pooches. You all might be in 2017, but these pups are already in 3017. It’s your own fault if you can’t see it!
1. Yes, I Am A Master Of Camouflage
And still looking fly.
2. It Was A Long Con
But it was for pizza, so totally worth the trouble.
3. Sharing Is Caring, Strange Stuffed Friend
Of course, only if the jar is empty.
4. Gotta Collect Them All!
Don’t judge me. What if we run out of these magnificent wooden bones?!
5. I Got My PhD In Good Boyology
From Barkward University.
6. I’m Trying To Patent My Air Floss Idea
… but they told me it blows.
7. I Won’t Let Anyone Burst My Bubble!
Got to stay paw-sitive!
8. Your Evidence Is Circumstantial, At Best
You can’t prove I went anywhere near that garbage bin.
9. Have You Watched Lost?
Then buckle up and listen to the damn safety demo!
10. Human, I Don’t Trust The Robot
AI is no joke. Do you think it will be fun when they become our overlords?
11. What They Don’t Know, Can’t Hurt Them
No my ass.
12. I know How To Sit AND Read, Right?
No need for further dog training, you’ll agree.
13. Don’t Be Such A Rook
If you think I’m not going to attack your pawn, you’re barking mad.
14. Loosing Is Ruff
Then, I guess it’s a good thing that I’m going to destroy you, human.
15. I Bark, Therefore I Am
Or Doggito Ergo Sum, if you prefer Latin.
16. Oh, You’re Embarrassed? That’s Ruff!
Now you’ll think twice before you blame me for not doing your homework.
17. Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold
Unlike the tasty meals you decided to cut out of my diet.
18. Sologamy Is My Jam!
But I don’t plan on getting cats.
19. It’s Called Fashion. Look It Up
This style was all the rage in the last issue of Dogue.
20. My Area Of Expertise Is Roofing
In this economy, it’s hard to come by a job in your profession.
21. Life Isn’t About Waiting For The Storm To Pass…
It’s figuring out that sprinkles do the same job for you.
22. I Figured Out What My Priorities In Life Are
And without a self-help book, too.