These are the pioneers of the ‘if it fits, I sits’ movement. The gentle giants with the habits of lap dogs, and adorable minis that feel like beasts.
I guarantee, you will never see cuter or funnier cases of identity crisis than these 24 insanely cute dogs that are unaware of their size!
1. I'm Not A Scaredy Cat …
But 4 against 1 is hardly fair play.
2. Excuse Me, Sir, But I Was Wondering…
Do you have the time to talk about our lord and savior, Chewbacca?
3. Haven’t You Ever Cheated At Musical Chairs?
I just don’t see what the big deal is.
4. Did You Watch Jaws?
The only difference is I can walk on land, you human weakling.
5. But, It Worked For The Cat!
Where did my calculations go wrong?
6. Come At Me, Bro
You know I can take you anytime.
7. I Forgot Our Anniversary, So I’m In The Doghouse Now
She was barking mad, I’m not getting off the couch anytime soon.
8. I Have No Regrets
Oh, and have you seen the cat anywhere?
9. You Think Only Paris Hilton Has Handbag Dogs?
It’s called fashion. Look it up.
10. I Wrestled Him Into Obedience
It was ruff at one point, but I won.
11. These Polka Dots Go Fab With My Spots
It’s clear you got this comfy bed for me and not for the cat.
12. You’re Lucky This Fence Is Too High
Or I would jump over and try to sit in your lap.
13. I Am Fire! I Am Death! YOU WILL BURN!
Why don’t you cower before me, human?!
14. What Do You Mean Get A New Bed?
My old one still fits like a glove.
15. I Heard You Say You’d Like A Lap Dog
Thank god I am one!
16. What Kind Of Monster Is This?
How in the world am I going to get away?!
17. They Told Me They Will Murder Me In My Sleep
Look how vicious they look, human.
18. The Manual Said It Has A 40 Pounds Limit
The manufacturer obviously lied.
19. Whew, And I Thought Someone Would See Me Hiding
It’s like a cloak of invisibility.
20. Yeah, I’m On A Seafood Diet
I see food and then I eat it.
21. What Do You Mean We’re Not Brothers?
We have the same ears!
23. Why Run Laps, When You Can Sit In One?
Also, sniff my but while you’re there.
23. Day 5: They Still Don’t Suspect Anything
As soon as I steal that turkey, I’ll disappear into the night.