Dog blogs have become very popular in recent years, which has driven more and more pet owners to get into this business.
Knowing that there are so many successful doggy bloggers out there, it can be a bit daunting at first.
But, the best time to get started is right now, and it’s actually very quick and easy to get started.
Of course, you’ll need some writing skills. Today, I’m chatting with Maggie Marton, the writer behind Oh My Dog! Blog.
She’s sharing some first-hand experience that will be beneficial to anyone considering writing their own blog.
Whether you’re thinking of starting a pet-related blog or a blog about any other topic that you’re passionate about, Maggie has some advice on how to get started.
Listen to the podcast episode in the video above and subscribe below.
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://apple.co/2bCksWl
- Subscribe on Google Play: https://goo.gl/Ok7AOw
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2cdfmzO
Before You Go…
- 15 Reasons You Should Start A Dog Blog Right Now
- 9 Best Dog Food Blogs
- 15 Best Sites and Resources for Pet Bloggers and Petpreneurs