For any of us here, it’s very obvious that dogs are loveable, friendly doofuses. They’ll make friends with almost anybody, but it’s especially cute when those friends happen to be other animals.
Here are some of the most adorable and unusual friendships dogs have made!
1. Isn’t he foxy?
Kind of like the cartoon ‘The Fox and the Hound’, but with a happy ending.
2. Monkey business
Orange you glad to see us?
3. Yum, you got some leftovers in your beard!
The wiener dog was never more thankful for No-Shave November.
4. I’ll work out all the knots out, don’t worry.
And since were friends, I’ll only charge you half of my usual rate!
5. Look, I’m gonna do a cannonball!
Oh dear god, here we go again.
6. Girl, are you Hoodini? Because I’m under your spell.
Wow, I’ve never heard that one before. You must be a hoot at parties.
7. What do you mean are my kids adopted?
Don’t you see we have the exact same nose?
8. I almost got you confused with a shark, Duggie.
So please ignore the warm, yellowish water around me.
9. Why can’t we bring Bambi home with us?
Human, you know what happened to his Mom, don’t be so heartless.
10. When I said I like chicks, this is not what I meant.
But hey, at least they’re fluffy.
11. Is it ill-eagle that we’re this good looking?
That joke is getting old fast, Fido.
12. I’m just not ready to commit yet, Doggo
Can we take it slow?
13. Can you believe they thought scooping dog poop is tiring?
There in for an udder kind of surprise now.
14. Are you a real sand Doggo?
I thought you guys don’t exist!
15. Why so thorny, Bob?
Because you hogged all the treats. Again.
16. We go together like hot dogs and bacon
Vegan, of course.
17. Don’t listen to them, Karen.
I’m sorry, they goat to me.
18. Can’t believe I thought you were a jackass!
It could have been worse. At least you didn’t try to pin a tail on me.
19. What are you hiding?
Nutthin’, I swear! I’m just checking if you have fleas.
20. Remember that Counting Crows concert, where We first met?
Don’t you dare bring that up, you’re not getting my clothespin!
21. Cheese? Where?
Oh. You meant smile.
22. I feel like Hussein Bark!
Calm down doofus, it’s just a game of tag, not a marathon.
23. You’re my brother from another mother!
Don’t patronize me. I know you hang out me so the kids would ride me instead.