There is no such thing as a dog who is not cute. Literally, it isn’t possible. And you know what’s another thing that simply isn’t possible? Getting enough of cute dog pictures.
So, load up a bunch of your ‘awwwwws’, because these dogs you see below are definitely too cute for this world!
1. How could you betray me like this, human?
This cute, little, disappointed face just says it all. How dare you, human.
2. When you’re so cute, even your toys are smiling
He’s so cute, he even managed to squeeze out a smile out of T-Rex!
3. Slaying the hipster fashion scene
Somebody make this canine fashionista a brand ambassador.
I haven’t seen this many wrinkles at one place since I binge watched The Golden Girls.
5. Bros 4 Life
If these two don’t live by the Bro Code, I don’t know who does!
6. Old but gold, right?
Did this little gang discover the fountain of youth in their backyard or what?
7. Glad you think you’re funny, human.
How would you like if I beat the crap out of your clone?!
8. Somebody made a mess in the kitchen? I have no idea what you’re talking about!
I plead the Fifth.
9. They said I could be anything I want to. I chose a seal.
Because why be a sand dog when you can be a water one?
10. When your parents are not home
…and 50 Shades Darker just came out on DVD.
11. When you know who good girl is
… and guess what, it’s ME!
12. Yeah, my mom loves crochet…
…did something give it away?
13. Spoiled, you say? Agree to disagree…
…or I can have them behead you, if you prefer.
14. Sir, it seems that there is puke on the crime scene.
Looks like it’s going to be a… sticky situation. YEEAAAH!
15. Is it August already?
Better start working on my summer bod then.
16. Please, stop talking.
My morning coffee still hasn’t kicked in.
17. My pooch don’t want none unless
…you got treats, hun.
18. He said he’ll e-mail me
It’s been a week already. Is he just not that into me?
19. I hate drama
Damn it, Steve, you were supposed to bring the popcorn.
20. No, I don’t have an identity crisis.
I know that I am a cat.
21. It’s how much in dog years?!
Let’s stick to the human calendar before I become a cougar.